ORICON has announced the results of the first half of 2017. According to their statistic, AKB48 group and 46 series are the winners of the single sales. The single bestseller top 4 are AKB48's 48th single, AKB48 47th single, Nogizaka46 17th single and Keyakizaka46's 4th single.
Original sources: ORICON News
However, AKB48 settle for 3rd place in total sales, though they are also Japanese female artist who sells best in the first half of the year.
- SMAP (8.67 billion yens)
- Arashi (6.21 billion yens)
- AKB48 (4.44 billion yens)
- Kis-My-Ft2 (3.54 billion yens)
- Nogizaka46 (3.17 billion yens)
- Sandaime J Soul Brothers from Exile Tribe (2.87 billion yens)
- back number（(2.68 billion yens)
- Kanjani Eight (2.08 billion yens)
- Hey! Say! JUMP (1.95 billion yens)
- NEWS (1.93 billion yens)
<< Next post Hirate Yurina to be Cover Girl of B.L.T. Maeda Atsuko to appear in The Detective Is in the Bar Previous post >>
Post your comment>
| Home |